Parenting Seminars

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gluten Test, Day 11

Do these fit the bill?

headache, heaviness, bloated, foggy/heavy head, easily overwhelmed, irritable and generally feeling crappy

yeah...I thought so. I feel awful today. It's been raining all week and today was the first day I felt like my old self. The one that blamed my depression on the rain. I got a headache within minutes of eating the toast this morning and it hasn't really gone away all day. Oh...and I haven't felt satisfied at all today. I actually feel more hungry or not really hungry but the need to keep eating ALL DAY. It's like I can't curb the craving. I remember this feeling. Its what makes me anxious and stressed about food. While I've been having to think MUCH differently about food this past week and a half, I haven't been stressed or anxious but once or twice when I wasn't prepared. Today, I was stressed most of the day. Of course, I'm grieving now so that may be contributing.

I know there are lots of options out there for me to still enjoy some of my favorite foods and I know I felt so much better these past few days BUT...I still need to grieve.

No comments: